Rod S****I purchased the 3-pack of the smaller steppers for my current ender 3 pro project. For my applications, they work perfectly. It's a great deal for quality motors, and I'm going to purchase another 10 packs.
Sam N***These are great motors and they are very strong. They are operating quietly, and also need them to release their hold every time a move is complete.
Jim S**Please develop more low noise gearbox and with better prices, so we can sell your products to more clients and gain larger markets. Thank you.
3 Phase Three Wire Nema 34 Hybrid Stepper Motor 3nm 269 oz 1.2 Degree 85mm
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||Hybrid Stepping Motor||Step Accuracy||± 5%|
|Temperature Rise||80 ℃ Max||Insulation Resistance||100MΩ Min.500VC DC|
|Ambient Temperature||-20℃~+50℃||Dielectric Strength||500VAC 1 Minute|
|Max Radial Force||220N (20mm From Front Flange)||Max Axial Force||60N|
Nema 34 3nm stepper motor,
3 phase hybrid stepper motor,
three wire stepper motor 3nm
85BYGH350 3 phase 3 leads NEMA 34 1.2 degree high-efficiency step motor
The stepper motor can be controlled by energizing every stator one by one. So the stator will magnetize & works like an electromagnetic pole that uses repulsive energy on the rotor to move forward. The stator’s alternative magnetizing as well as demagnetizing will shift the rotor gradually &allows it to turn through great control.
The stepper motor working principle is Electro-Magnetism. It includes a rotor which is made with a permanent magnet whereas a stator is with electromagnets. Once the supply is provided to the winding of the stator then the magnetic field will be developed within the stator. Now rotor in the motor will start to move with the rotating magnetic field of the stator. So this is the fundamental working principle of this motor
*Products can be customized by special request.
1. The rotation angle of the motor is proportional to the input pulse.
2. The motor has full torque at a stand still(if the windings are energized)
3. Precise positioning and repeatability of movement since good stepper motors have an accuracy of 3 – 5% of a step and this error is noncumulative from one step to the next.
4. Excellent response to starting/stopping/reversing.
5. Very reliable since there are no contact brushes in the motor. Therefore the life of the motor is simply dependant on the life of the bearing.
6. The motors response to digital input pulses provides open-loop control, making the motor simpler and less
costly to control.
7. It is possible to achieve very low-speed synchronous rotation with a load that is directly coupled to the shaft.
8. A wide range of rotational speeds can be realized as the speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.