Rod S****I purchased the 3-pack of the smaller steppers for my current ender 3 pro project. For my applications, they work perfectly. It's a great deal for quality motors, and I'm going to purchase another 10 packs.
Sam N***These are great motors and they are very strong. They are operating quietly, and also need them to release their hold every time a move is complete.
Jim S**Please develop more low noise gearbox and with better prices, so we can sell your products to more clients and gain larger markets. Thank you.
DC 5V Micro Stepper Motor 57mm Nema 23 1a 1.8 0.58 Nm 516 Oz In
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||Hybrid Stepping Motor||Resistance||28Ω|
|Step Accuracy||± 5%||Ambient Temperature||-20℃~+50℃|
|Inductance||30mH||Dielectric Strength||500VAC 1 Minute|
|Insulation Resistance||100MΩ Min.500VC DC||Temperature Rise||80 ℃ Max|
|Max Radial Force||75N (20mm From Front Flange)||Max Axial Force||15N|
NEMA 23 0.58Nm,
Nema 23 1a 0.58Nm,
5V Stepper Motor 0.58Nm
57BYGN200A NEMA 23 1.8 Degree 0.58 Nm micro DC 5V Stepper Motor with aluminum pulley
Number of teeth: 50
Tooth Type: MXL
Holding Torque (N.m)
|Motor length (MM)||51|
*Products can be customized by special request.
1. The rotation angle of the motor is proportional to the input pulse.
2. The motor has full torque at standstill(if the windings are energized)
3. Precise positioning and repeatability of movement since good stepper motors have an accuracy of 3 – 5% of a step and this error is noncumulative from one step to the next.
4. Excellent response to starting/stopping/reversing.
5. Very reliable since there are no contact brushes in the motor. Therefore the life of the motor is simply dependant on the life of the bearing.
6. The motors response to digital input pulses provides open-loop control, making the motor simpler and less
costly to control.
7. It is possible to achieve very low-speed synchronous rotation with a load that is directly coupled to the shaft.
8. A wide range of rotational speeds can be realized as the speed is proportional to the frequency of the input